Los Rios student ID’s, finding deals the student way

Riding public transportation free of charge is a well-known perk of a Los Rios student ID, but there are a lot more available if you look in the right places:

Yogurt cravings can lead right to Yogurtville Lounge off Bruceville where students can enjoy a cool 20 percent discount on a yogurt purchase.

In the mood for burritos and tacos? Head on over to Baja Taco and purchase a burrito and receive a free fountain drink to wash it down with.

Is your mouth watering for a cheesy pepperoni covered pizza? If so you might like the sound of a 20 percent discount off your pizza at Laguna Pizza. Student discount not applicable with any other sales offered.

Put up your dukes at LA Boxing, located near the Target off Bruceville, as they knock 50 dollars right off the enrollment fee for full-time students.

Grab a bucket of popcorn and pop on over to United Artist theaters to enjoy 75 cents off the ticket price every Sunday through Thursday.

For your cellular needs phone in a discount with Sprint and get 10 percent off your monthly bill.

If you have printing needs FedEx has got your back. All printing done at a FedEx Kinko’s gets students a 10 percent discount.

Finding discounts that can be claimed with the use of your student ID is as simple as asking questions.

Such discounts are not generally advertised and the easiest way to find them is to just ask if one is available at the chosen venue. The only way to obtain a discount is to have and show your student ID as proof of being a student

While these are only a few of the places that discounts are possible at least now you know where to get frozen yogurt and pizza that you can chow on before catching a movie and learning to fight like Rocky.