Campus children’s center prepares for fall enrollment

Applications to receive child care services at Cosumnes River College in the Child Development Center during the fall semester will be available the first week of May.

The services are available for any parent who is in school, is working or both. Applications can be picked up from and returned to the CDC.

“The applications are reviewed over the summer and people will be notified of their acceptance in July,” said Becky Halligan, Supervisor of the CDC.

The CDC is open during the regular academic school year and is closed for all CRC holidays.

You must have your classes scheduled prior to submitting your application so regardless of the date they are always accepted, Halligan said.

The CDC is available to provide services to children between the ages of 2 ½ and 10.

Each application is reviewed and fees are based on income level with priority given to low-income families, Halligan said.

Interested parents are able to tour the facility before enrolling their child.

For more information you can visit their website at www.crc.losrios.edu/CDC or call 916-691-7380.